It’s time once again to assembly line some thank you cards! Everyone that came shopping with me in September will receive a thank you card from me, and this one has an extra special twist. . . I’m using some September ’16 Paper Pumpkin supplies! And one of the stamps is a pumpkin!! WHHHAAAA!!!! 🙂
Go ahead and watch my video to see this beautiful card come to life! If you want to make one of your own, hopefully you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and have some extras out of this kit! If not, don’t worry! You can swap the stamps and label that I used for something different!
(Click on the numbers to head over to my shop and make your purchases!)
– Stamps & Label: September ’16 Paper Pumpkin Kit
– Crumb Cake Card Base #120953
– Candy Cane Lane DSP #141981
– Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad #126950
– Rich Razzleberry (Brights DSP Stack) #138434
– Rich Razzleberry Cardstock #115316
– Whisper White Cardstock #100730
– Linen Thread #104199
– Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush #141897
– Crumb Cake Envelopes #107297
If you liked this video, please give it a thumbs up, leave me a comment, and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel to be notified when I upload new videos!
Thanks for stopping by!